Barcelona, Spain – January 5, 2023
- Air Cairo becomes the first North African carrier to implement Accelya’s revenue management solution.
- Accelya’s revenue management, inventory control and reporting tool is trusted by over 80 leading carriers globally.
Accelya, a leading global provider of technology solutions to the travel industry, today announced that ambitious Egyptian carrier Air Cairo has become the first North African airline to benefit from its market-leading revenue management solution.
The multi-year agreement will enable the Cairo-based hybrid airline to quickly identify sales opportunities, optimize pricing decisions, and better respond to the fast-changing market conditions.
Used by more than 80 of the world’s leading carriers, Accelya’s revenue management, inventory control and reporting tool offers alternative approaches to traditional forecasting methods. It aggregates data from a variety of unique sources, including real-time competitor insights.
By implementing Accelya’s revenue management solution, Air Cairo will join many hybrid carriers, which already rely on the state-of-the-art tool to unlock opportunities and maximize revenues across their key markets.
“Following a comprehensive selection process, it was clear that Accelya’s cutting-edge functionalities and bespoke services were best suited to address our requirements,” commented Mr. Hussein Sherif, CEO of Air Cairo. “Working closely with the Accelya team, we look forward to rolling out the market-leading revenue management solution, which will help us navigate today’s volatile market conditions and drive optimized pricing decisions.”
“Air Cairo has recognized the added value of our best-of-breed solution over the broad array of alternatives available. The powerful science and proven technology behind our revenue management solution, combined with first-class business consulting and continued support, has made Accelya a leading provider in the market,” added Mario Segovia Sman, VP Commercial, Middle East, at Accelya. “We’re confident that our milestone partnership with Air Cairo will unlock new revenue opportunities for the airline in a rapidly transforming market.”
Accelya is a leading global technology and service provider to the air transport industry, delivering innovative change at speed and scale.
The company´s market-leading passenger, cargo, and industry platforms support airline retailing from offer to settlement, both above and below the wing.
Over 250 airline customers count on Accelya, with operations spread across nine countries and employing nearly 2,500 professionals worldwide.
For more than 40 years, Accelya has been the industry’s partner for change, simplifying airline financial and commercial processes and empowering the air transport community to take better control of the future.
Whether partnering with IATA on industry-wide initiatives or enabling digital transformation to simplify airline processes, Accelya drives the airline industry forward and proudly puts control back in the hands of airlines so they can move further, faster.
For more information, please visit www.accelya.com
About Air Cairo
- AIRCAIRO is an EGYPTAIR affiliate, established as joint stock company in 1999, AIRCAIRO started its operations in October 2003, by operating Domestic and International Charter Flights.
- AIRCAIRO currently operates a fleet of 24 aircraft between A320 NEOs, CEOs, ATR 72-600 and E190 and by the end of 2022 our fleet will be 30 Aircraft.
- As of 2012, AIRCAIRO shifted its business model from operating as a Charter Airline to a Hybrid business model.
- AIRCAIRO routes are concentrated to the Middle East, Europe & domestic destinations.
- More destinations in Africa will be covered by AIRCAIRO as a part of the expansion plan by the end of year 2023.
- AIRCAIRO operates short & medium range routes in a single class cabin.
For more information, please visit www.aircairo.com
CONTACT DETAILS FOR ACCELYA:
Roman Townsend – Manager Director at Belvera Partners