Code of Conduct
Code Of Conduct for For Directors and Senior Management
- Fulfill the functions of the office with integrity as well as professionalism and exercise the powers attached thereto, with due care and diligence.
- Act in the best interests of, and fulfill the fiduciary obligations to the Company’s shareholders, whilst also considering the interests of other stakeholders.
- Take informed business decisions based on independent judgment and in the best interests of the Company, not influenced by personal interest or gain.
- Respect the confidentiality of information and use utmost discretion whilst deciding its disclosure or dissemination, ensuring that no personal advantage or detriment to the Company results from the same.
- Make available to, and share information with fellow Directors / Executives when considered expedient in the best interests of the Company.
- Protect and use the Company’s assets for legitimate business purposes and be alert to situations that could lead to loss or misuse of these assets.
- Minimise any situation or action that can create conflict of interests of the Company vis-à-vis personal interest or interests of associated persons, and make adequate disclosures, where necessary.
- Act in a manner that will protect the Company’s reputation.
- Encourage reporting of misbehaviour, and ensure that the person reporting such violation is not aggrieved in any manner.
- Comply, in spirit and in letter, with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Abide by the relevant terms of the Insider Trading Code formulated by the Company, and any other code that may be formulated from time to time, as applicable.
- Adhere to the terms of the powers delegated by the Board.
- Whilst entering into contracts with service providers and consultants, protect the arrangement for disclosure or dissemination of confidential information.
- Establish processes and systems for storage, retrieval and dissemination of documents, both in physical and electronic form.
- Raise concerns, if any, on the above issues, at a Board Meeting.