- About Us
Airline Financial Solutions
- Analytics & Consulting
- Knowledge Center
- Contact Us
Sales Analytics for Travel Agents and Travel Management Companies
Travel agencies lose out on incentives because they lack the tools to monitor their sales performance. They also lack the air flown data that enables them to effectively negotiate with their airline suppliers.
The eTAMIS solution provides highly accurate flown data
information that empowers travel agencies and travel management companies to negotiate better deals with their
airline partners. Furthermore eTAMIS allows them to track their performance against set targets.
As a comprehensive web-based sales analytics solution, eTAMIS offers a 360º view of a travel agency’s airline sales: bringing together data from BSP markets, non-BSP markets as well as from Low Cost Carriers (LCC).
Watch this video to know why Al Tayyar recommends
eTAMIS to all the travel agents in the travel industry
- Flown Data: eTAMIS is the only solution to provide flown data information with an accuracy level exceeding 95%,versus the flown data tracked by your airline partners.
- Sales Information Down to Coupon Level: eTAMIS consolidates sales information from all your channels in one single view. Our solution calculates the coupon commissionable amount for an airline ticket, with refunds deducted from the original ticket value.
- LCC Module: The FlyTrack add-on captures sales information of tickets sold on Low Cost Carrier websites which can then be retrieved from eTAMIS’ advanced reporting module.
- Customizable Data: Any additional fields can be added to the eTAMIS reporting module to meet the travel agencies’ reporting requirements, such as corporation ID, PCC and Office ID.
- Advanced Reporting: eTAMIS provides data down to coupon level and incorporates over 70 reporting fields:fare code, tour code, commission information (YQ/YR), O&D, booking class, electronic miscellaneous documents… and much more. It includes precise data on the different commissions paid by airlines (standard and supplementary commission) as well as the TAX applied on the commission amount. Reports can be exported into Excel, CSV or PDF.
- Report Scheduler: Convenient tool that enables the automatic delivery of any report. The user can plan for the distribution of the report to a list of recipients within the travel agency network, with the frequency of his choice.
“eTAMIS gives us a complete view of our sales across agencies in all major markets. Its data analysis helps us plan our network sales, meet sales targets and negotiate better deals with airlines. And it’s exactly the type of sales intelligence we need to meet our own business objectives”
- Thomas Stöckel
Senior Vice President Supplier Relations EMEA | BCD Travel