- About Us
Airline Financial Solutions
- Analytics & Consulting
- Knowledge Center
- Contact Us
Plug revenue leakages with automated billing
Ground Handlers today lose 15 – 20 % of the revenue generated through provision of additional services and charges due to lack of automation in service recording and billing processes. High manual work also increases service to invoice cycle time and increases rejection percentage impacting cash flow. As ground handling business increases in complexity with different service types and pricing mechanisms, Ground Handlers need efficient operations and billing automation solution to exercise stringent financial controls.
Accelya’s FinesseGH offers an automated platform designed keeping in mind the operational and financial challenges faced by Ground Handlers. Ground handlers can centrally keep a repository of all customer and rack contracts across locations. The robust contract management engine enables auto-pricing of services using this contract repository and the actual work orders. FinesseGH can easily integrate with airport systems thereby tracking every flight to be serviced. The operations data in work orders can be easily captured using a web interface or an iPAD application. SLA management and resource planning helps GHAs to ensure there is no slippage in meeting SLAs and having satisfied customers.
FinesseGH is also compliant with the IATA Financial Exchange platform and can generate billings as per the defined IS-XML standards.
- Bill accurately: The robust contract management engine enables accurate pricing of services rendered. Dependency on various rate parameters like aircraft type or flight type (turnaround flight, cancelled flight, ferry flight etc), surcharges can be easily configured
- Manage customer contracts centrally: Contracts across various hubs/ stations can be easily coded in the contract management engine thus providing a centralized database for all contracts. The application has built in alerts to notify users if the contracts are nearing expiry. Retrospective billing is supported in case the revised contracts are being applicable from a past date
- Easily integrate to legacy flight operations systems for sourcing operations data: The application allows easy configuration of templates to load required flight ops data from airport systems as well as SITA messages on real time basis
- Ensure all services are captured and billed: Operational staff can capture service provided details on iPad at source ensuring there is no loss of data and billing is immediate along with applicable surcharges and taxes. The pilot’s sign-off can be taken on the iPad, which gets attached as a supporting to the invoice thus eliminating the possibility of rejection
- Manage and track ground resources: Flights can be assigned to the ground staff as per the airlines’ flight schedules and resource availability. Supervisor can easily track work completion of staff and also quickly assign ad-hoc flights to available/ free resources
- Auto posting to Accounts : All the invoices generated can be auto posted to Accounts Receivable using pre-defined accounting business rules
- Analyse and forecast revenue: Various canned reports are available for analysis of revenue across stations, customers or period. Revenue can be easily forecasted for future flights using the customer contracts and planned flight service schedule