- About Us
Airline Financial Solutions
- Analytics & Consulting
- Knowledge Center
- Contact Us
SIS-compliant FinesseMBS prevents non-transport revenue leakage
Outward billing is one of the least automated processes in an airline. The process is highly decentralised, and involves a number of divisions. These divisions are powered by legacy systems, and use diverse billing and accounting practices. As a result, airlines face business issues such as inadequate control over invoicing and longer service-to-invoice cycles. These directly impact cash flows and profitability. In addition, airlines will have to incur significant costs to make outward billing SIS compliant.
FinesseMBS streamlines outward billing and makes it SIS compliant without major changes to existing systems. It centralises invoice data from legacy billing systems in a powerful interface, and transforms the data to generate an SIS-compliant invoice. It eliminates duplicate invoice entry by automatically posting the SIS-compliant invoices to the underlying ERP. FinesseMBS’s powerful contract management module allows airlines to store customer-specific service rates for auto pricing and billing.
- Ability to create SIS compliant invoices and store invoices of a similar type as templates
- Ability to import data from legacy billing systems in Excel or CSV formats and generate SIS compliant invoices
- Powerful contract management module that allows airlines to store customer-specific service rates for auto pricing and billing
- Bulk attachment handling
- Ability to generate invoices as IS-XML and automatically manage the SIS communication process
- Automated posting invoices to AR / GL as per the setups in the accounting modules
Head of Revenue Accounting
Biman Bangladesh selects Accelya Kale’s FinesseMBS solution