- About Us
Airline Financial Solutions
- Analytics & Consulting
- Knowledge Center
- Contact Us
The end-to-end payments solution for airlines
Cards and alternative forms of payment offer great convenience to travelers but increase complexity and cost to airlines. It also poses challenges for various departments within the airline, such as Revenue Accounting, Treasury and Fraud Management. Some of the challenges are:
- Managing complex and diverse payment portfolio
- High cost of processing card and AFOPswith the associated risks
- Multiple contracts with acquirers
- Opening new markets
- Lack of a consolidated view across the airline because information is scattered across various systems, locations and in different formats.
- Distributed systems and locations impacts the airline’s ability to negotiate better rates with acquirers.
- Revenue leakages due to ‘failed to bill’ instances, lack of transaction-level reconciliation and longer time to respond to claims, leading to chargebacks.
- Ensuring PCI compliance for data security.
Accelya’s VIVALDI is the only end-to-end card and payment management solution for airlines. With over 150 airlines as customers, VIVALDI enables airlines to centralise, optimise and manage all card and payment processes in a secure PCI-DSS compliant environment. It combines the benefit of a single provider with a fully integrated and totally scalable solution. Vivaldi Payments covers front-end sale (authorization, authentication and risk management tools), aggregation and presentation, transaction level reconciliation (from sale to bank) and chargeback management.
VIVALDI suite includes VIVALDI CardClear, VIVALDI Reconciliation, VIVALDI Chargeback and VIVALDI Payment Services.
- Manages all forms of payment, including card, cash and alternative forms of payment; facilitates multicurrency billing
- Processes and presents sales from all channels (web, call centre, ATOs, CTOs, BSP, non-BSP agents)
- Provides authorisation-authentication services in card present and card not present scenarios
- Proactive fraud screening tool, based on a scoring system
- Pre-configured chargeback management workflow solution
- Centralisation of data from different channels in a single database, with the payment data related to each ticket
- Full payments reconciliation at transaction level — for sold, billed, settled, banked, refunded, chargeback, tickets missing payment, commission control and payment date validation
- At the core of VIVALDI is a sales transaction database that provides an efficient, cost-effective solution for data storage, with 24/7 access to data via a web tool with secure log-ins and passwords
- Connected with 30 global acquirers, providing flexibility and faster time to market
- Hosted solution with a pay-as-you-use pricing model
- Reduces scope of PCI challenge
- In-depth business intelligence capability