- About Us
Airline Financial Solutions
- Analytics & Consulting
- Knowledge Center
- Contact Us
Net Remit 5
Incentivize your agents; instantly.
Filling up planes is an everyday challenge for station managers. Airlines compete with each other for an agent’s loyalty by offering incentives and better margins. But there is a limit to how much they can offer. So how can airlines offer a compelling value proposition to agents?
Station managers of leading airlines use Accelya’s Net Remit 5 to uniquely incentivize agents. They not only offer better margins, but also pay out these incentives INSTANTLY.
Accelya’s Net Remit 5 allows station managers to instantly pay incentives to travel agents for sale of tickets according to their incentive program. This is how it works. Net Remit 5 processes all tickets and identifies those that fulfill the program criteria. It then automatically adds an extra commission for each sale, or generates an ACM (agency credit memo) and passes it on to the agent. This is all done in real time without any additional effort from either the agent or the airline.
- It’s a fully automated web-based solution that requires zero maintenance.
- It is endorsed by IATA and can be integrated with all BSP countries.
- Get a snapshot of your key KPIs on a single screen. Easily navigate through interactive charts & graphs and view performance on specific markets. Download your dashboard information in the form of reports.
- Get a single view of your sales performance in different markets and keep a close eye on your key business indicators.
- Analyze your present and past sales performance, explore the trends within your sales data and closely track the effectiveness of your incentive schemes.