- About Us
Airline Financial Solutions
- Analytics & Consulting
- Knowledge Center
- Contact Us
Airline station managers are always in need of insights into the impact of competition offers, advertising campaigns etc. on their market share. They need access to instant, accurate and reliable market share information to take better decisions and improve their business performance.
eSmash Market Share Analysis is a web-based solution for airline sales managers. It provides you with instant information on your market share vis-à-vis the industry. It allows you to compare your airline’s sales data with industry data by origin and destination, agent, issue month and class.
Market Share Analysis is based on ticketing data, and hence highly accurate and reliable. It enables decision-making that will help you improve your market share and be more competitive in the market.
Over 120 airlines globally use eSmash Market Share Analysis to improve their market share.
- Designed for Local sales office, Regional and Head Office use.
- Multiple drill down: Use multiple drill-down functionality, for example:
- By origin and destination (Airport, City, Country, etc.)
- By agent (Network, Geographic Location etc.)
- By issue or flight period
- By cabin class
- Dynamic dashboard: Get a snapshot of your sales KPIs on a single screen. Easily navigate through an interactive world map and view performance on specific markets. Download your dashboard information or share it via email.
- Slider Plus: Create professional presentations on key sales performance indicators, in seconds. Quickly send, save, refresh and edit customized presentation templates.
- Easy Query: Get quicker answers to your crucial queries. Choose from a comprehensive list of parameters and get the report that you want. All reports can be exported to PDF, Excel, CSV formats. Immediately download your reports or share them via email.
- Comprehensive data: Access 24 months of sales data. Compare current performance with previous year.
- Easy to use: Market Share Analysis is a web based service. It has a simple intuitive interface that requires minimal training for use.