- About Us
Airline Financial Solutions
- Analytics & Consulting
- Knowledge Center
- Contact Us
Own Sales Analysis
Track your sales performance, daily.
Sales managers have the responsibility to fill up planes every day. They spend hours struggling to push for additional sales without always knowing what will really work. To top it, they waste productive hours collating, compiling and analysing sales data and make some meaning out of it. This is extremely frustrating for a sales person especially when targets are steep and time is running out!
Own Sales Analysis (eScan) is a sales monitoring solution for airline sales managers. It provides 360 degree view of your sales performance across the agency channel and all other direct channels of distribution. You can monitor the impact of your marketing and incentive campaigns on sales on a daily basis.
Own Sales Analysis enables you to improve your sales and marketing efforts by helping you monitor sales performance at a granular level and tracking effectiveness promotional fares & campaigns.
- Dynamic dashboard: Get a snapshot of your sales KPIs on a single screen. Easily navigate through an interactive world map and view performance on specific markets. Download your dashboard information or share it via email.
- Filter reports at both ticket and coupon level and sort by agent, destination, origin, fare component, carrier, flight month etc.
- Accurate coupon valuation: Own Sales Analysis splits the ticket value using airline industry prorating methods.
- View sales by marketing and operating carrier.
- Slider Plus: Create professional presentations on key sales performance indicators, in seconds. Quickly send, save, refresh and edit customized presentation templates.
- Easy Query: Get quicker answers to your crucial queries. Choose from a comprehensive list of parameters and get the report that you want. All reports can be exported to PDF, Excel, CSV formats. Immediately download your reports or share them via email.
- Get weekly data feeds.
- Flexible grouping options: Create and maintain custom groups (agents, regions, fare, tour code, origins, destinations, classes, etc.)
- Generate results of travel agent queries in a predefined report format.
- Own Sales Analysis is based on ticketing sales data and own sales (if provided by the airline).
- Easy to use: Own Sales Analysis is a web based solution. It has a simple intuitive interface that requires minimal training for use.
- Own Sales Analysis assigns the most accurate value to each coupon since it applies the IATA Proration Engine system to your ticketing data.