- About Us
Airline Financial Solutions
- Analytics & Consulting
- Knowledge Center
- Contact Us
Air travel is an unpredictable marketplace: ticket prices fluctuate daily, travelers are fickle, the competitive landscape is volatile, and web/ OTA / consolidator sales are growing at a fast pace. The dynamic nature of the industry makes it impossible to plan effective sales strategies, even for the short-term.
In such an environment, airline sales teams will benefit from instant and easy access to relevant information and intelligence.
EverestAir’s Sales Performance Monitor service tracks an airline’s revenue and sales performances in real-time, provides short-term forecasts and guides sales managers with intuitive and graphic representations of data. As a result, managers are able to align sales efforts to market needs. Managers also get timely alerts on slippages, and are able to take corrective action.
- KPI driven analysis for data-driven decisions
- Multiple benchmarks around KPIs for analysis across business cases
- What -if analysis for evaluation of options
- Subject matter experts work closely with airlines’ internal business teams
- Proprietary tools and models for forecasting, benchmarking, analysis, budgeting and monitoring
- Analysis across multiple internal and external data sources – industry and competitive data
- Intuitive data representation across devices including tablets
"We are sure that EverestAir will soon become a key component of our decision making process..."
- Khun Viroj Satitharopagorn
Vice President - Accounting