- About Us
Airline Financial Solutions
- Analytics & Consulting
- Knowledge Center
- Contact Us
Achieve agent satisfaction with accurate & timely incentives payout
Incentivizing travel agents is a primary lever for Airline Sales Managers to achieve their sales targets. Therefore, it is crucial to pay out accurate and timely agent incentives.
Unfortunately, airlines rely on spreadsheets and semi-automated systems to do this critical job. Errors in incentives calculation or delays in payout may impact the agent performance and thereby, airline’s revenue and market share.
Accelya’s IncentivePro processes all types of frontend and backend agency incentives. It is an automated solution that can configure all types of contracts. This means that your incentive calculations are accurate, your processes are transparent and the payouts are on time.
This helps you achieve agent satisfaction and thereby improve your revenue and market share.
- Ability to work with complex contracts across multiple conditions:
- O&D, Sector, Flight, RBD, Point of Sale and Fare Basis
- Set targets on sales, revenue and market share
- Set different incentives conditions from targets
- Accrue incentives monthly and provision for period end payouts
- Gap Analysis: Ability to track performance and plan interventions in order to motivate the agents to reach the next level of incentives
- 100 % traceability of payments and calculations
- Ability to mail / transmit PDF performance reports directly to account managers
- Role based views and alerts on performance of regions, countries, contracts etc.
- Ability to interface with airline’s CRM Solution
- Ability to simulate impact of changes in the Contract. This helps airlines to improve incentive Contracts and conditions
- Ability to handle incentive contracts across alliances, groups or partners