- About Us
Airline Financial Solutions
- Analytics & Consulting
- Knowledge Center
- Contact Us
- Processes outsourced to Accelya cover complete Book-to-Cash cycle across all revenue streams of the airline
- Accelya will deploy its proprietary solutions and technology to deliver the service
Mumbai, 4 March, 2014: Accelya, the leading provider of financial and business intelligence solutions to the Airline industry, today announced that it will manage critical financial processes for Bangkok Airways, Asia’s boutique airline. The scope of services includes the complete Book-to-Cash cycle including passenger revenue accounting, cargo revenue accounting, sales audit, card billing and miscellaneous billing.
The data from the financial processing will integrate seamlessly into Accelya’s EverestAirTM platform, to provide strategic MIS to all stakeholders.
“Accelya will be looking after our financial processes with speed, accuracy and quality standards that are the best in the industry. We see great value in the strategic MIS that we will derive from the integration across financial processes”, said Khun Viroj Satitharopagorn, Vice President – Accounting, Bangkok Airways
The engagement with Accelya will enable Bangkok Airways to:
- Integrate critical financial processes
- Account for all flight revenues through a single provider
- Declare revenues accurately and on time
- Centralise and standardise credit card payments
- Achieve compliance benefits, including SSAE 16 and PCI DSS
- Get strategic MIS across passenger, cargo, ancillary and miscellaneous revenues
The benefits to Bangkok Airways will be delivered through Accelya’s industry leading solutions: REVERA® NEXT Revenue Accounting, VIVALDI card management, FinesseMBSTM Miscellaneous Billing and Accelya Sales Audit.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Vipul Jain, CEO and Managing Director, Accelya Kale Solutions, said, “We are delighted that Bangkok Airways has chosen us as a strategic partner to manage their critical financial processes. There is great value in taking an integrated approach towards the Book-to-Cash cycle for all revenues in the airline – passenger, ancillary, cargo or miscellaneous. We also see huge value in the MIS that can be unlocked by transforming the data into actionable intelligence”.
please contact us at